4.6.10

Summer 2010 to do List


For those of you who know me well, know that I'm a list maker. I love lists and they are everywhere in my life. I have three different lists at work, all with mostly the same to do's. At home, there's a constantly evolving grocery list on the counter. I find old lists in my purse and in my car and in books. Everywhere. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm a list addict.

My short term / summer life list looks something like this:
1. Build myself a creative website


2. Spend a weekend hiking a mountain


3. Ride my bike to work at least once a week



4. Make a quilt or duvet cover(might be better for the fall) Great how to here.


5. Take lots of photos


6. Purge some un-used stuff



7. Sew some more garments


8. Blog


9. Go on a weekend bike trip


10. Do more Yoga


11. Save money



What's on your list?

Photos? Click to be redirected to the source. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails