2.8.10

Calgary Folk fest and the proof

I've finally got around to unloading my camera of the various summer activities it has documented over the past few months and there are some jems.  I'm just posting some shots from Calgary Folk Fest a few weeks back. It was perfect weather, great tunes, surprisingly yummy food and lots of dancing fun.

Me catching some rays.

J and I enjoyed some early morning beer. 


J figuring out the schedule. Trying to decide which shows to check out.

Dan Mangans set. It was very hot. We were very fortunate to snag this chose up / shaded spot.

Dan Mangan and I after I got his signature. I was embarrassed to ask for a picture. So I asked him, 'Would it be totally humiliating if I asked to get a picture with you?' he said no. The nice gal in line behind me took the shot. Thanks nice gal. 

Corb Lund closed the show on Saturday night. We danced our pants off.

A close up of ol' Corbie Lund.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails