14.3.11

Bunting Flags, check

I know I haven't been blogging much, or at all, lately. I blame it on the winter, or maybe this old keyboard at home that doesn't seem to type as smoothly as the one I use at work, or maybe there's no excuse at all. In any case, I have been a super busy lady. 

As I may have mentioned previously J and I have been working away like busy little bees planning our April wedding! It's fast approaching and most of the details have been worked out. I have to say it's amazing to think it's all actually coming together; at first it seems impossible. 

One of my very early projects was bunting flags (crappy photo attached, but you get the idea). Our colours are, sort of, a whole bunch of colours and includes pattern too! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So funny! My sewing craving last week consisted of wanting to make these little flags too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails