27.4.10

My 12 Commandments

The Happiness Project is a fantastic thought provoking blog I've been reading for the last year or so. The author is Gretchen Rubin - you may have heard a lot about her recently as she's just launched a best selling book of the same name. She's very experimental and hands on when it comes to reflecting on her happiness. As an exercise she suggests making a list of your 12 Commandments for happiness.
Here's what I've come up with:

1. Forget the past

2. Be Nicole*

3. Go outside

4. Be proud

5. Forgive

6. Try something new

7. Meet people

8. Keep calm

9. Simplify

10. Smile

11. Show gratitude

12. Love


What do you think yours are?

photos via the folder on my desktop titled 'Inspired'
* don't worry I put the little fishy back 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails