2.5.11

Wedding Recap

Photo via Kylie G.

After a crazy busy few months of preparation, the big wedding day finally arrived this past Saturday. It went mostly exactly as planned with one not at all expected, pre-wedding, nose bleed. I had just put my dress on when it happened. Lucky for me my lovely bridesmaids were quick as a whip and got that dress off me in seconds. The dress was saved and I was only about 5 minutes late for my own wedding. Ha.
The ceremony was a blur and the reception was fantastic. We served gourmet burgers for dinner, complete with a variety of toppings which pleased picky and adventurous eaters alike. A variety of wine and craft beer was plenty. Smiles all around.

Our emcee was like a magician with his creativtive presentation and speech.. He actually drew our story as it was read. Amazing! The speeches were all emotional and touching. I think we`re safe to say it was the most loving environment I`ve ever been in and I feel so blessed to have such beautiful people in my life.
Sigh...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails